Datos personales

lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

The Amin´s story


Hello partners.


My first impression of Amin was grateful. I really liked his look and way of being. He is very humble person
Amin has a very hard story. His story moved me a lot. I was impressed by his optimism despite his difficult story.

One of the stores what called my attention was the story of her little sister and everything he did to help her.

I´m sure she´s now grateful for her brother´s effort.
Another interesting story was the anecdote of the sneakers. Amin Wanted some soccer shoes so they asked the priest.

The priest told him that he wouldn´t buy it because he wasn´t the only child in the orphanage.
The other children would also have the right to have sneakers.

Over time, he worked to buy his shoes, he changed his mind.

In my opinion the narrative of Amin should be share it´s a very useful story. It makes us reflect on life.
I´m glad for Amin. He triumphs in spite of the difficult of his life.


I leave you a photo of Amin with my friend and me.





His book written by him.





I hope you like my new post.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario